Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-22 11:08:27

Sorry -- I should have been more clear: the left hand navigation is
still disabled for the main web site. You have to go to a private
checkout to see the left-hand navigation for all the MTT things (main
main MTT project and the MTT mailing lists), such as:

     http://www.open-mpi.org/~jsquyres/www.open-mpi.org/projects/mtt/

On Sep 22, 2007, at 10:53 AM, Josh Hursey wrote:

> The content looks nice but I don't see any left-hand navigation. :(
>
> On Sep 21, 2007, at 9:24 PM, Jeff Squyres wrote:
>
>> http://www.open-mpi.org/projects/mtt/
>>
>> I fixed the left-hand navigation, put up some descriptive text, and
>> then copped out and linked to the wiki for all the real content. :-)
>>
>> Comments?
>>
>> --
>> Jeff Squyres
>> Cisco Systems