Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-11 10:04:01

On Sep 6, 2007, at 1:10 PM, Ethan Mallove wrote:

> PHP issues aside, I think having these two is confusing:
>
> http://www.open-mpi.org/mtt
> http://www.open-mpi.org/projects/mtt
>
> Nothing in the first link indicates test results (that was
> something I liked about "reporter.php" :-)) So yes, I favor
> renaming mtt/index.php.

No, that's not what I'm proposing. I'm proposing renaming the first
URL from:

   http://www.open-mpi.org/mtt

to:

   http://www.open-mpi.org/testing

That way, there's only one "mtt" directory in the tree. It fixes the
PHP issues as a side-effect, but my real point is that "/mtt" as a
top-level dir probably isn't quite right. It should really be
"testing/" because it's the OMPI testing results. The fact that it's
using MTT for these results is [almost] irrelevant.

Cisco Systems