Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-31 08:24:11

 From last night -- it ain't perfect yet, but we're getting darn close:

     http://www.open-mpi.org/mtt/index.php?do_redir=309

(you may need "show trial" on to see these?)

I'll be digging into these results today to chase down some final
issues. I know of a few problems left:

- looks like the MPICH2 test runs didn't fire properly
- timeouts won't be good for large np values
- need a way to specify (for each MPI) by node/slot between netpipe
+osu and imb+skampi
- sometimes the "pass" count does not equal the "perf" count (I
suspect client problems, not server problems)

Cisco Systems