Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-30 10:52:45

I just finished cleaning up the warnings in the stats php script.
There is one warning I don't know how to fix:
PHP Warning: Missing argument 1 for print_ga() in /nfs/rontok/xraid/
data/osl/www/www.open-mpi.org/mtt/google-analytics.inc on line 6,
referer: http://www.open-mpi.org/mtt/stats/index.php

I think this one is for Jeff.

-- Josh