Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-29 09:45:56

Humm.

How do we deal with row # now that we don't have temporary tables? I
remember having to hack around this a bit to get it to work.

What I was initially thinking was that we would tag each row with
it's corresponding triplet [mpi_install_id, test_build_id,
test_run_id] then use the appropriate ID when executing the query.
All three for all three phases, test_run_id for test_run phase, etc.

The tag table fields would look something like:
tag_id, tag, mpi_install_id, test_build_id, test_run_id

So a single triplet can still be associated with multiple tags.

Something to ponder some more before next weeks meeting.

-- Josh