Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

From: Ethan Mallove (ethan.mallove_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-28 11:26:34

Are we not going to prune "trial" results in the new schema?
We previously pruned trial results to improve query speed,
but for small date range intervals this might not be
worthwhile with the new schema. Also, I assume a "trial" MPI
install could key to a "non-trial" test build, which would
mean we can only prune out test runs if we decide to prune
at all.

-Ethan