Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-27 10:37:21

A few more notes I forgot:

- The performance graphs are sometimes placed side-by-side instead of
stacked on top of one another. This shinks the x-axis, and is
undesirable. They would prefer that the graphs be always stacked on
top of one another.

- They lamented the lack of the cherry picking feature since it is
known to be broken in the new reporter.

- They noticed that sometimes there is 'wasted space' in the graphs
in both the x and y axis. They want the graph to be pushed to the
edges of the graph so they can see the most detail in the results.

I think that's really it this time. :)