Here is a partial output from strace (the program does the same thing again and again and only changes
the cpus that do the work) Sorry for the rapidshare
mailing list didn't let me directly post it.

GNU C Library (Debian EGLIBC 2.11.1-3) stable release version 2.11.1, by Roland McGrath et al.
Compiled by GNU CC version 4.4.4.
Compiled on a Linux 2.6.32 system on 2010-06-08.
Available extensions:
        crypt add-on version 2.1 by Michael Glad and others
        GNU Libidn by Simon Josefsson
        Native POSIX Threads Library by Ulrich Drepper et al

Sorry for the trouble

Alexandros Papadogiannakis