Here is a partial output from strace (the program does the same thing again and again and only changes
the cpus that do the work) http://rapidshare.com/files/399658973/strace.txt.html Sorry for the rapidshare
mailing list didn't let me directly post it.

Also:

GNU C Library (Debian EGLIBC 2.11.1-3) stable release version 2.11.1, by Roland McGrath et al.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Compiled by GNU CC version 4.4.4.
Compiled on a Linux 2.6.32 system on 2010-06-08.
Available extensions:
        crypt add-on version 2.1 by Michael Glad and others
        GNU Libidn by Simon Josefsson
        Native POSIX Threads Library by Ulrich Drepper et al
        BIND-8.2.3-T5B
<http://www.debian.org/Bugs/>.

Sorry for the trouble

Alexandros Papadogiannakis