Subject: Re: [hwloc-users] [hwloc-announce] Hardware locality (hwloc) v1.9 released
From: Jiri Hladky (hladky.jiri_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-01 04:43:21

Hi Brice,

I see some compiler warnings when building rpm package for Fedora:

topology-windows.c: In function 'hwloc_win_get_VirtualAllocExNumaProc':
topology-windows.c:338:30: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer
type [enabled by default]
topology-windows.c:343:28: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer
type [enabled by default]
topology-windows.c: In function 'hwloc_look_windows':
topology-windows.c:500:36: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer
type [enabled by default]
topology-windows.c:501:38: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer
type [enabled by default]

hwloc_backends.c: In function 'main':
hwloc_backends.c:42:10: warning: ignoring return value of 'mkstemp',
declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]

Could you please check it out?

Mercy!
Jirka