Subject: Re: [hwloc-users] [hwloc-announce] Hardware Locality (hwloc) v1.8.1 released
From: Jiri Hladky (hladky.jiri_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-13 16:25:56

Hi Brice,

when compiling hwloc-1.8.1 I have seen these warnings. Could you please
check them?

Thanks a lot!
Jirka

PS: thank you for distrib-reverse branch! I'm now looking into it and will
send you feedback soon.

topology-pci.c: In function 'hwloc_look_pci':
topology-pci.c:256:7: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread', declared
with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
topology-pci.c:264:7: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread', declared
with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
topology-linux.c: In function 'hwloc_look_linuxfs_pci':
topology-linux.c:4499:12: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread',
declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
topology-linux.c:4506:12: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread',
declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
topology-linux.c:4513:12: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread',
declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
topology-linux.c:4520:12: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread',
declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
topology-linux.c:4527:12: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread',
declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
topology-linux.c:4541:7: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread',
declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]

topology-windows.c: In function 'hwloc_win_get_VirtualAllocExNumaProc':
topology-windows.c:338:30: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer
type [enabled by default]
topology-windows.c:343:28: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer
type [enabled by default]
topology-windows.c: In function 'hwloc_look_windows':
topology-windows.c:500:36: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer
type [enabled by default]
topology-windows.c:501:38: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer
type [enabled by default]