Subject: Re: [hwloc-users] CPU info on ARM
From: Jeff Hammond (jeff.science_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-28 13:34:20

The Parallella board is powered off until I can get back in the lab on Friday.

https://developer.nvidia.com/content/kayla-platform has this:

jhammond_at_kayla:~$ cat /proc/cpuinfo
Processor : ARMv7 Processor rev 9 (v7l)
processor : 0
BogoMIPS : 1987.37

processor : 1
BogoMIPS : 1987.37

processor : 2
BogoMIPS : 1987.37

processor : 3
BogoMIPS : 1987.37

Features : swp half thumb fastmult vfp edsp neon vfpv3 tls
CPU implementer : 0x41
CPU architecture: 7
CPU variant : 0x2
CPU part : 0xc09