Subject: Re: [hwloc-users] [windows] hwloc_get_proc_cpubind issue, even with current process handle as 2nd parameter
From: Eloi Gaudry (Eloi.Gaudry_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-06 11:16:31

Well, it seems I'm using an invalid Handle as 2nd argument.

I'm basically using CreateToolhelp32Snapshot to get a snapshot of the running processes, then looping over each process from the snapshot using Process32Next method. The PROCESSENTRY32 I receive from Process32Next has a member th32ProcessID, containing the PID of the process. I was assuming that casting this member to a HANDLE object would allow me to use hwloc_get_proc_cpubind, but I guess I've been a little bit optimistic (if not unconscious).

Thanks,
Eloi