Subject: Re: [hwloc-users] [windows] hwloc_get_proc_cpubind issue, even with current process handle as 2nd parameter
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-06 10:29:36

Hello,

On windows, set/get_cpubind() are implemented by called
set/get_proc_cpubind() with GetCurrentProcess() as a 2nd argument, so
your code should be doing exactly the same, and I don't see what could
be going on here.
Do you pass any flag in these cpubind functions ?
Do you get any useful error code in errno ?

Brice

static int
hwloc_win_set_thisproc_cpubind(hwloc_topology_t topology,
hwloc_const_bitmap_t hwloc_set, int flags)
{
  return hwloc_win_set_proc_cpubind(topology, GetCurrentProcess(),
hwloc_set, flags);
}

static int
hwloc_win_get_thisproc_cpubind(hwloc_topology_t topology, hwloc_bitmap_t
hwloc_cpuset, int flags)
{
  return hwloc_win_get_proc_cpubind(topology, GetCurrentProcess(),
hwloc_cpuset, flags);
}