Subject: [hwloc-users] DELL 8 core machine + Quadro K5000 GPU Card...
From: Solibakke Per Bjarte (Per.B.Solibakke_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-18 04:14:49

Hello

I recently got access to a very interesting and powerful machine: Dell 8 core + GPU Quadro K5000 (96 cores).
A total of 1536 cores in the original machine configuration.

I installed first HWLOC 1.7 version and I also installed the newly released beta 1.8. The final installation lines report PCI (linux) CUDA.
However, the commands:

Lstopo —whole-system and lstopo —whole-io

report only the 8 CPU-cores. No reference to PCI-Bridges, eth0, seas +++ and the GPUs.

Is the installation of the machine the problem or is my
./configure —prefix=/usr/local/hwloc

missing some vital elements?

Regards
PBSolibakke