Subject: Re: [hwloc-users] hwloc on Xeon Phi
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-18 03:07:39

Le 18/06/2013 08:52, pinak panigrahi a écrit :
> Hi, how do I use hwloc on Intel Xeon Phi. I have written codes that
> use it for Sandybridge.

Hello,

If you really mean 'inside the Xeon Phi", it should just work and report
all available Phi cores.

If you mean managing the Phi internal topology from the host, it's a bit
harder, we currently only report the Phi location within the host.

What did you try, what didn't work, and what would you like to do exactly?

Brice