Subject: [hwloc-users] Trying to get last cpu location
From: Fabio Tordini (tordini_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-05 12:01:31

Hello,

I'm experiencing a problem using the function
'hwloc_get_last_cpu_location(...)': when compiling i first get a warning
about an implicit declaration of the function, and then it gives an
"undefined reference" error.
Everything else works just fine and I was thinking whether I have to
link some other libraries or perform some other actions in order to be
able to use the function.

The tests I'm executing are run on a x86_64 GNU/Linux machine, and as
far as I know that function should be totally supported on Linux systems.

thanks,
Fabio