Subject: Re: [hwloc-users] hwloc on Blue Gene/Q?
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-09 17:46:12

The new "bgq" branch now contains proper topology for BG/Q nodes
(including cores and caches, except the prefetching cache) as well as
support for set/get binding of the current thread or of another thread.
No process-wide binding since I don't know how to iterate over all
threads of a process.

A tarball is available at:

https://ci.inria.fr/hwloc/job/hwloc-zcustom-tarball/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/hwloc-1.7a1r5312.tar.gz
(this is our new regression testing tool, I hope the tarball won't
disappear too soon)

I don't expect a lot more features so this branch will likely go into
trunk very soon. But if you can look at it, that'll be great.

Brice