Subject: Re: [hwloc-users] OpenGL GPU detection code
From: Stefan Eilemann (eilemann_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-30 09:47:10

On 30. Jan 2013, at 8:05, Brice Goglin <Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> If there's nothing like :0.0 on windows, is there something equivalent
> to a screen/device couple (0/0 in :0.0)?

Yes, there is. Since there are no window servers there, having a device is enough. How that maps to a physical device in vendor-dependent. For NVidia, there is WGL_NV_gpu_affinity which enumerates GPUs, which we'll use in Equalizer to allocate a affinity DC for OpenGL.

HTH,

Stefan.
D--
http://www.eyescale.ch