On 29. Jan 2013, at 8:13, Brice Goglin <Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Your patch misses the core side of the code that actually enables this
> new discovery as far as I see. We changed the way to do that in v1.6 for
> plugin support, and we already have a SVN "display" branch that contains
> your code with proper plugin support, based on your old code
I merged this branch into our development branch - which brings the bbp branch up-to-date with both the trunk and svn display branches. You can now access the updated diff from the ticket: https://github.com/BlueBrain/hwloc/issues/1
I must admit that I'm not used to this autoconf and C-style programming, I hope I got the idea of it and it's better now.