Subject: Re: [hwloc-users] OpenGL GPU detection code
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-29 09:25:09

Le 29/01/2013 10:14, Stefan Eilemann a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> On 29. Jan 2013, at 8:13, Brice Goglin <Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>> Could you send a diff against this branch instead?
> I missed this branch. I'll merge this into the current implementation and ping let you know once it's done.

FWIW, I finally managed to run the code on our machines (we only have
remote rack servers withour display, so playing with displays isn't easy :)
I am getting things to work for real now, and I am seeing several things
to fix before this can work. Shouldn't be too hard, but I won't touch
the SVN branch until you send your patch.

Brice