Subject: Re: [hwloc-users] OpenGL GPU detection code
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-29 02:13:12

Le 28/01/2013 09:53, Stefan Eilemann a écrit :
> Bonjour Brice,
>
> we've been dragging our feet a bit to get the GPU detection code merged into upstream, and I'm trying to get back to this now. Since we fixed a minor issue, I've merged our changes against the current svn trunk and opened a ticket on our side to get this stuff merged by you:
>
> https://github.com/BlueBrain/hwloc/issues/1
>
> There is an up-to-date diff downloadable from the ticket. Feel free to open a similar bug on your end, if that's useful for you.
>
> Please comment on the integration and/or merge it into upstream.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Stefan.

Hello Stefan,

Your patch misses the core side of the code that actually enables this
new discovery as far as I see. We changed the way to do that in v1.6 for
plugin support, and we already have a SVN "display" branch that contains
your code with proper plugin support, based on your old code
https://svn.open-mpi.org/svn/hwloc/branches/display

The diff between this branch and trunk is
https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/hwloc/changeset?old_path=%2Ftrunk&old=5190&new_path=%2Fbranches%2Fdisplay&new=5255
(new files are not shown on this page, click on them on the top to view
their contents)

Could you send a diff against this branch instead?

Brice