Subject: [hwloc-users] OpenGL GPU detection code
From: Stefan Eilemann (eilemann_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-28 03:53:45

Bonjour Brice,

we've been dragging our feet a bit to get the GPU detection code merged into upstream, and I'm trying to get back to this now. Since we fixed a minor issue, I've merged our changes against the current svn trunk and opened a ticket on our side to get this stuff merged by you:

There is an up-to-date diff downloadable from the ticket. Feel free to open a similar bug on your end, if that's useful for you.

Please comment on the integration and/or merge it into upstream.