Subject: Re: [hwloc-users] hwloc-1.6.1rc2 Build failure with Cray compiler
From: Erik Schnetter (schnetter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-17 14:27:05

I realise I did not mention the flags I used when configuring hwloc. I am
using

-g -h gnu -O3

which explicitly asks to recognise GNU extensions. (I need to use -h gnu to
compile certain other code.) This would explain why __GNUC__ is defined...
Apologies for omitting this earlier.

-erik

--
Erik Schnetter <schnetter_at_[hidden]>