Subject: [hwloc-users] Mapping a GPU to a pci local CPU on Windows
From: Ashley Reid (areid_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-08 10:52:15

Does anyone know if this is possible with OS APIs? It looks like this is not supported on Windows yet by hwloc and so far I have not found an API that tells me CPU with process mask X is attached to PCI IOH Y.

Thanks,
Ash

NVIDIA GmbH, Wuerselen, Germany, Amtsgericht Aachen, HRB 8361
Managing Director: Karen Theresa Burns

confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by