Subject: Re: [hwloc-users] "-lnuma" missing from pkg-config information?
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-04 01:33:12

Hello Erik
I am not a pkgconfig expert but my feeling is that this has buggy for a
long time. hwloc.pc.in should likely use HWLOC_LIBS instead of LIBS. On
my machine, it makes Libs.private change from -dl to -lm -lnuma here
(with -lpci -lxml2 depending on the config). We also need to check
whether -ldl should be kept because of plugin support too.
Can you change LIBS instead HWLOC_LIBS in hwloc.pc.in, rerun configure,
and try again?
Brice