Subject: [hwloc-users] "-lnuma" missing from pkg-config information?
From: Erik Schnetter (schnetter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-03 22:50:08

I just installed hwloc 1.6 on a Linux Red Hat system. libnuma is required
for linking -- I receive linker errors if I omit -lnuma, and I see that
-lnuma is listed in libhwloc.la under "dependency_libs". However,
pkgconfig/hwloc.pc does not mention libnuma. It does mention libpci, though.

Does this sound like an error when hwloc.pc is generated, or am I
misunderstanding how pkg-config works? If you give me a pointer, I'd be
happy to try an provide a patch.

-erik

--
Erik Schnetter <schnetter_at_[hidden]>