Subject: Re: [hwloc-users] Hwloc error.
From: John Hanks (john.hanks_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-05-30 15:06:31

I updated the BIOS and still got the error on this host, then I did
what I should have done in the first place and checked another
physically identical host. Of the 4 nodes I have that are the same,
only this one exhibits the error. At this point I'm blaming a hardware
problem, if there's any benefit to hwloc for me to send additional
debugging information I am happy to, otherwise I'm going try to figure
out how what to say to HP to get this node fixed.

Thanks,

jbh