Subject: Re: [hwloc-users] Problems on SMP with 48 cores
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-14 17:31:12

We debugged this in private emails with Hartmut. His 48-core platform is
now detected properly. Everything got fixed with a patch
functionnally-identical to what Samuel sent earlier. There's a bit of
work before we can commit the fix, but Windows support for more than 32
cores will be officially fixed in the upcoming hwloc v1.4.2.
Thanks a lot to Hartmut for testing all these patches.
Brice