Subject: Re: [hwloc-users] receive 0x0 from hwloc_cuda_get_device_cpuset
From: Albert Solernou (albert.solernou_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-21 09:42:57

Hi,
I have several questions in order to fix this issue from the machine side.

1) I realised that on this machine neither libcpuset nor cpuset-utils
are installed. Could this be related to the problem?

2) Could you specify any BIOS parameter we could tune up

3) Could this issue be related to the linux kernel?

Best,
Albert