Subject: Re: [hwloc-users] [hwloc-announce] Hardware locality (hwloc) v1.4 released
From: Jiri Hladky (hladky.jiri_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-14 19:37:43

Hi Brice,

thanks for releasing version 1.4. I have just created package for Fedora.

I have found one minor issue - file hwloc-assembler-remote does not have
executable bit set. I had to add following to the RPM SPEC file to fix it:

%{__chmod} 0755 %{buildroot}%{_bindir}/hwloc-assembler-remote

Could you please fix it in the next release?

Thanks a lot!
Jirka