Subject: [hwloc-users] Bogus files in 64bit Windows binary distribution (1.4rc1)
From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-19 16:48:01

We are using hwloc with VS2010 and were happy to realize that after the (for
us) totally broken Windows binary distribution in V1.3 the files in V1.4rc1
(64bit) at least allow to compile our code. However, linking of our modules
still fails.

Some investigation showed that the file libhwloc.lib was compiled for 32bit
and therefore causes trouble in 64bit builds. We have not checked the other
libraries as the import library is all we need.

While it is trivial to regenerate the corresponding 64bit import library
from the supplied definition file, it would be nice to be able to directly
use the distributive from your site.

Thanks!
Regards Hartmut
http://boost-spirit.com