Subject: Re: [hwloc-users] Compiling hwloc into a static library on Windows and Linux
From: Samuel Thibault (samuel.thibault_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-12 12:02:30

Hello,

Andrew Helwer, le Thu 12 Jan 2012 02:11:58 +0100, a écrit :
> If I run the command manually, it can't find the libhwloc.def file. Which is reasonable, as it does not appear to exist in the .lib directory. Am I missing something?

In principle the .def file is generated by the linker. Could you run

make V=1

to get the command lines, and check that HWLOC_HAVE_WINDOWS is 1 in

./include/hwloc/autogen/config.h

? At worse, I believe you can just copy the libhwloc.def contained
in the 32bit build of the exact same version of hwloc, it should be
compatible.

Thanks,
Samuel