Subject: [hwloc-users] Memory replication on a linux NUMA server
From: François Galea (fgalea_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-05 05:33:55

Hello,

I am working on a Linux amd64 NUMA server running SUSE Linux Enterprise
Server 11 (x86_64).

I would like to know why hwloc_set_area_membind_nodeset always return an
error code, and errno is set to ENOSYS, when using the
HWLOC_MEMBIND_REPLICATE policy.

Is there a straightforward way to replicate a piece of data which is not
supposed to be written to after it has been replicated ? or do I have to
explicitly make per-node copies of that data ?

I wish all readers my best wishes for this new year.

François Galea.