Subject: Re: [hwloc-users] Magny Cours L3 cache issue
From: Samuel Thibault (samuel.thibault_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-15 18:14:24

Wheeler, Kyle Bruce, le Tue 16 Aug 2011 00:11:41 +0200, a écrit :
> I'm having the problem that my Magny Cours system is being identified (via hwloc-ls) as sharing an L3 cache between the NUMAnodes on a single socket. I know that this is not actually true, and I don't know how to begin debugging hwloc to see why it thinks that about the L3 cache. Thoughts?

I guess you have updated to the latest Linux kernel version?
If the problem persists, please attach the output of lstopo after having
given the --enable-debug option to ./configure and rebuilt completely,
to get debugging output. Also attach the /proc + /sys tarball generated
by the installed script hwloc-gather-topology.sh

Samuel