Subject: Re: [hwloc-users] hwloc 1.2 compilation problems
From: Carl Smith (cs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-07 16:45:44

> I've done so in svn, could you check?

        Sorry for the delay - I was away on holiday. I did check
and found that it fails in a new way:

checking ncurses.h usability... yes
checking ncurses.h presence... yes
checking for ncurses.h... yes
checking for term.h... yes
checking for library containing tparm... -lncurses
checking curses.h usability... no
checking curses.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: curses.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: curses.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: curses.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: curses.h: section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: curses.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: curses.h: in the future, the compiler will take precedence
configure: WARNING: ## ------------------------------------------------------
 ##
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to http://www.open-mpi.org/community/help/
 ##
 ##
checking for curses.h... yes
checking for term.h... (cached) yes
checking for library containing tparm... (cached) -lncurses

I've appended the relevant data.

                        Carl