Subject: Re: [hwloc-users] hwloc 1.2 compilation problems
From: Samuel Thibault (samuel.thibault_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-11 13:31:02

Hello,

cs_at_[hidden], le Thu 09 Jun 2011 23:33:08 +0200, a écrit :
> I wonder whether anyone could speak about exactly what
> versions of the supporting operating systems we should expect to
> work, particularly specifics about compilation requirements and
> instructions.

Unfortunately I don't know any more, because the AIX machine I used to
build on just died. There is no particular compilation instruction, just
the standard ./configure && make && make install, and I also tested
setting CC=xlc

> did complete but the make soon found fault with lines in lstopo-text.c).

The warnings about pure and wchar_t are completely harmless. The errors
about cur_strs, cur_nums and cur_bools are not from our code, I guess
it's from some issue in the ncurses library on AIX. Did you try to use
-bloadmap or -bnoquiet, as the error message suggests?

Samuel