Subject: Re: [hwloc-users] Problem getting cpuset of MPI task
From: Hendryk Bockelmann (bockelmann_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-10 04:59:36

Hello Samuel,

thanx for the hint ... now I start my program with:

and can access all information I need to rebind my MPI-tasks or to
rearrange the MPI communicators.

btw: are there any plans to fully support POWER6 and/or POWER7 running
AIX6.1 for the future? Actually we can get the topology right but cache
sizes are missing.