Subject: [hwloc-users] RPM for hwloc 1.1 for Fedora and RHEL5 (via EPEL5) is out
From: Jiri Hladky (hladky.jiri_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-01 18:51:43

Hi,

I have just pushed RPM for hwloc 1.1 to Fedora repositories. I have updated
EPEL5 as well. It should be available for download shortly.

It' based on

http://www.open-mpi.org/software/hwloc/nightly/v1.1/hwloc-1.1rc6r2967.tar.bz2

which is hwloc 1.1 plus following fixes:

- Fix hwloc_bitmap_to_ulong right after allocating the bitmap.
- Fix the minimum width of NUMA nodes, caches and the legend in the
graphical lstopo output.
- Cleanup error management in hwloc-gather-topology.sh.
- Add a manpage and usage for hwloc-gather-topology.sh on Linux.

I have also renamed hwloc-gather-topology.sh to hwloc-gather-topology to be
consistent with the naming in the upcoming version 1.2

Thanks
Jirka