Subject: Re: [hwloc-users] Identifying NIC in a topology using HWLOC
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-27 02:49:42

Hello Saktheesh,

NICs do not appear in the topology yet. This is under development in the
libpci branch. You can take a look at
and tell us what you think of the interface. If you're talking about
infiniband NICs, hwloc/openfabrics-verbs.h might help you in the meantime.

By the way, what do you mean by "distance" ? There is also some work
about exposing NUMA distances (and more) in the API, see