Subject: Re: [hwloc-users] hwloc@SC10
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-12 08:46:21

Brice will also be giving a ~10 min short talk on hwloc in the Cisco booth; stop by and say hello! You can hear the "right" way to pronounce "hwloc". :-)

Cisco is also hosting some Open MPI/MPI-related short talks in our booth; I just posted about this on the Open MPI lists:

    http://www.open-mpi.org/community/lists/users/2010/11/14741.php

Drop by the Cisco booth for the exact schedule; we're right next to the main SciNet NOC.

See you there!

On Nov 8, 2010, at 11:22 AM, Brice Goglin wrote:

> Hello,
> For those of you going to SC10 @ New Orleans next week, you should know
> that hwloc will be there too. I will be hanging around the INRIA Booth
> (#2751, between TACC and Microsoft) and Jeff Squyres will be near the
> Cisco Booth (#3247, on the other side of Microsoft). Feel free to visit
> us and request new features for hwloc 1.2 :)
> Brice

For corporate legal information go to: