Subject: Re: [hwloc-users] xmlbuffer test failure
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-05 02:46:26

Looks like you have some unexpected hugepage information. Not sure it's
the cause of the XML problem, but we need to debug this too. Can you
send the .tar.bz2 and .output file that hwloc-gather-topology.sh generates ?

In the meantime, I need to change this test so as to show the difference
between the XML exports when this make check test fails.

thanks,
Brice