Subject: Re: [hwloc-users] FW: Problem with hwloc_set_thread_cpubind() and pthread_barrier_wait() on new debianj
From: ÁëÝîáíäñïò ÐáðáäïãéáííÜêçò (psxlover_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-18 17:31:59

What the program does, is pick a pair of cpus (0,1) and run some
tests, then pick the next pair (0,2) and do the tests again and so
on. I didn't leave it run till the end because the output would pro-
palby be quite big.

I think the problem is on the kernel. I made a virtual machine with
debian squeeze running kernel 2.6.32-5 and the binding doesn't
work. When I run the same virtual machine with another kernel
(2.6.30-2) and the program works fine.