Subject: Re: [hwloc-users] Getting a graphics view for a non graphic system...
From: Olivier Cessenat (cessenat_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-06 16:03:59

Hi Samuel,

OK, the answer, to my unclear question is:
<<
[cessenat_at_valerie hwloc-1.0.1]# lstopo file.xml
[cessenat_at_iliana ~]$ hwloc-ls --xml file.xml

comp1 is the computer with no graphics lib, comp2 is the one with the
libs.

What you write is clear to computer scientists, but I failed to figure
out what it meant. Sorry, it is clear now !

Olivier.