Subject: Re: [hwloc-users] topology object
From: Wheeler, Kyle Bruce (kbwheel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-25 17:13:51

On May 25, 2010, at 2:56 PM, Brice Goglin wrote:

> On 25/05/2010 22:55, Wheeler, Kyle Bruce wrote:
>> Is the hwloc_topology_t object thread-safe?
>
> No, see the thread-safery section in the doc.

Ah. Hm. Good to know... but that doesn't entirely answer my question. The function I'm most interested in at the moment is hwloc_set_cpubind(), which requires a topology argument... but it's not clear to me if that is reading or modifying the topology data structure. I would assume it's just reading, but I figured it's better to ask.

--
Kyle Wheeler, PhD
kbwheel_at_[hidden]