Subject: [hwloc-users] hwloc featured podcast released
From: Brock Palen (brockp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-12 17:43:02

Thank you to Samuel for being on the show with Jeff and I.

You can find the show at:
http://www.rce-cast.com/Podcast/rce-33-hwloc-portable-hardware-locality.html

There you can subscribe by iTunes or by RSS feed.

Thank you again to the hwloc community, I am now using lstopo
regularly to see the layout of our many nodes. If you would like to
see something on the rce-cast.com podcast, please contact me off list.

Thanks!

Brock Palen
www.umich.edu/~brockp
Center for Advanced Computing