Subject: Re: [hwloc-users] hwloc RPM spec file
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-26 11:21:35

On 23/04/2010 18:09, Jirka Hladky wrote:
> Hello,
> I have written hwloc RPM spec file. It's attached.
> Thanks
> Jirka

Thanks Jirka, but don't you need some BuildRequires such as the following?

Tony (CCed) also worked on RPMs for Fedora in the past (see I don't
know which one is better. It would be good to have somebody upload hwloc
in Redhat and Fedora repos at some point.

Maybe adding the spec file to the SVN could be good too? IIRC, you can
build RPM packages with a single command line from the tarball thanks to