Subject: Re: [hwloc-users] Creating a D wrapper around hwloc
From: Jim Burnes (jvburnes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-16 17:11:04

Brice,

Thanks for the clarification.

Since I'm not familiar with them, do you happen to know the scoping of
static inlines? Are they expanded using the current scope? Are they
pure?

Since they aren't guaranteed to be available in the library I'll
implement them using templates, though it may make an automated
translator more challlenging.

I'll post when I'm done.

Thanks

JB