Subject: Re: [hwloc-users] New to hwloc.
From: Samuel Thibault (samuel.thibault_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-18 04:59:17

Hello,

Note that the hwloc-users-owner_at_[hidden] points to the
administrators of the hwloc-users mailing list. To really get to the
mailing list, you need to mail hwloc-users_at_[hidden]

Jom Kusolchu, le Thu 18 Feb 2010 16:26:56 +0700, a écrit :
> I am new to hwloc and I think that I am in need of help.
> Do you have any suggestion how I can learn to use the hwloc.

Well, I guess you have already read the first chapter of the doxygen
documentation?

> And do you have any other code or example for the hwloc code.

You can have a look at the various tools in utils/hwloc-*.c or the
testcases in tests/*.c

> The one on the webpage was not that much.

What is missing in it? It seemed to me that it was already containing
some typical usage of hwloc. What do you want to achieve?

Samuel