Subject: Re: [hwloc-users] No caches or hiearchy on RHEL 4.7 or 4.8
From: Dan Eaton (daniel.eaton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-28 12:32:46

I just meant without resorting to CPUID, because it is so unportable (to consider implementing directly into our library).

I've attached the output of x86info.

cpuinfo changed between RHEL 4.x and 5.x (easier to interpret in the latter w.r.t. SMT):
http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/docs/DOC-7715

Is it possible to get at your CPUID backend now?

Kind regards,
Dan