I don't see anything bad in your outputs.
So there's something strange going on when MPI is added. Which MPI are using? Is this a derivative of MPICH that embeds hwloc? (MPICH >= 1.2.1 if I remember correctly)

Brice

Le 21/03/2012 15:08, Daniel Ibanez a écrit :
Attached is the stderr and stdout from lstopo compiled as you said.
I can't run hwloc-gather-topology.sh on the compute nodes
since its a script, but I can run it on the front end node.

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 3:36 AM, Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault@inria.fr> wrote:
Daniel Ibanez, le Wed 21 Mar 2012 03:37:25 +0100, a écrit :
> Please let me know if theres a hint of what could be causing it,
> where to post, and what info to provide.

This is already the proper list.

Please attach the output of lstopo after having given the --enable-debug
option to ./configure and rebuilt completely, to get debugging
output. Also attach the /proc + /sys tarball generated by the installed
script hwloc-gather-topology.sh.

Samuel